The Natrona County Prevention Coalition is a collaboration of over 4o members, made from community agencies, businesses, and concerned citizens.
Working together, we prevent substance abuse by promoting healthy and positive choices.
- We are dedicated to providing healthy, substance free, activities for our youth.
- We meet monthly to review data, target needs, develop plans, and implement strategies to reduce alcohol, tobacco, drug use and violence.
- We collaborate with community agencies to promote community wide awareness of issues around substance abuse.
- We provide funding for many after school programs in our community.
- We sponsor educational events that promote substance abuse prevention.
We invite you to get involved:
We meet the first Tuesday of each month at the Oil & Gas Commission,
211 King Blvd., Casper, Wyoming.
For more information, contact Whitney Lamb, NCPC chairperson, at email@example.com